The Indie 500
LRH cancelled the policy of disconnection in 1968 because it was destructive. David Miscavige restored it illegally. Help end the practice of forced disconnection by putting your name on the list.
InsanityIs defined as "the overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy."
L. Ron Hubbard
DisconnectionOCT 26, 2009: Tommy Davis told AP News,“The church doesn’t mandate disconnection with anybody." He also told John Roberts on CNN, “There’s no such thing as disconnection… There isn’t any such policy in the Church dictating who you can and cannot be in communication with, it just doesn’t happen.” LRH canceled disconnection in HCO PL 15 Nov 1968, Cancellation of Disconnection. Suggestion: Decide enough is enough and reconnect with old friends and family.
Order BookAmy Scobee's book, Scientology - Abuse at the Top was released on May 9th, 2010. It reveals the nightmare world of violence and abuse that she personally witnessed and experienced inside the Church of Scientology. Book design by Jeff Hawkins. Website by Steve Hall Creative. Click here to order. Kindle version available at Amazon.com
FREE Training Checksheets
Compiled by Dan Koon based on LRH's 1978 - 1987 checksheets on which tens of thousands of auditors were successfully trained. Learn more.
Purification Rundown CoAudit
Scn Drug Run Down CoAudit
Method One Word Clearing
Level V New Era Dianetics
Grad V Checksheet
Grad V Internship
7738 GA Highway 111 South
Cairo, GA 29828
Pricing based on 1970s rates.
Karen de la Carriere Blog
Scientology-cult.com is proud to welcome Karen de la Carriere and host her Surviving Scientology video blog aka "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the blog!" Discover fascinating details on how the Church of Scientology has become one of the world's most oppressive and corrupt organizations.
TESTIMONY OF MISCAVIGE CRIMES
Debbie Cook's Hearing
David Miscavige ordered a staffer to smack Debbie Cook, who did, knocking Debbie to the floor, and another to break her finger while she was at the Church's International Headquarters in 2007.
DEBBIE COOK: "We were made to do these confessions...one time in front of 100 people, yelling at you. I was put in a trash can, cold water poured over me, slapped. One time it went on for 12 hours...There were times I was accused of being a homosexual, a lesbian..."
Featured articlesFeatured articles:
Whistleblower: SUNNY PEREIRA
The St Petersburg Times published their latest article, "No Kids Allowed!" with stories of forced abortions, victimization and callous disregard for children are true. Click here to see Sunny's unforgettable story on video
Skeletons in the ClosetScn-cult welcomes new writer Janela Webster, ex-RTC:
"I am writing this to make it known my own personal experience with the physical and emotional abuse I either witnessed or experienced from David Miscavige, including forcing me to disconnect from my daughter when she was 14 years old..." Learn more...
Busted!Trying to police other people's religious beliefs leads nowhere because it's the wrong target. A belief is just a thought; it's not an action. Allow people to believe whatever they want. The correct target is criminality.
The reality of coerced abortions
In 1997, in response to the high volume of Scientology staff sent to have abortions, the head of Planned Parenthood in Riverside, CA (Janet Honn-Alex) said, "I just felt that it was strange that they would all make the same decision. Independent of their individual circumstances, they had all made the decision to have an abortion, no matter how old they were or how many children they already had. We found that almost unbelievable. And when we started asking more questions, in order to find out their individual motives, because we were suspicious, they stopped coming to us altogether."
Secret History of David Miscavigeby Gang of Five (New Author!)
"Miscavige got out a tire jack and went over the pay phone where Pat was waiting to call for help and smashed the public pay phone so it wouldn't work... Needless to say this scared the crap out of Gale. Then he grabbed her..." Learn more...
Spearheading a Rogue Church
by Mirror (New Author!)
"I happened to see Mr. Miscavige physically attack staff twice. Once he was furious with Ray Mithoff and shoved him so hard that Ray fell into a free-standing coat racks, and he and the rack came crashing down... And on the other occasion I saw Mr. Miscavige hit one of his own RTC staff in the stomach." Learn more...
MECHANISMS OF MISCAVIGE by T Paine
"There are exact mechanisms Miscavige has used and continues to use in order to dominate, control and enslave those around him..." Learn more...
What You Can Do"There is a time when real Scientologists have to stand up and recover their own sense of right and wrong. LRH defined it as personal integrity: having the courage to observe what you observe, and say what you have observed..." Learn more...
Who's OnlineWe have 171 guests online
- YouTube Compilation coverage of "Going Clear" with Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright
- Alex Gibney's HBO Documentary on the Church of Scientology
- Scientology Inc Attack on Alex Gibney and HBO
- Explosive Rathbun Deposition in Garcia Case Exposes David Miscavige’s Control of Scientology
- Tax exempt Scientology Inc WOWs Tom Cruise with a $400,000 Birthday party
- Tom Cruise asked hard questions by Oprah and preaches
- Mike Rinder on Church of Scientology January 2015
- Church of Scientology Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen
- The 2 Churches of Scientology the one you see and the one you don't see
- The Church of Scientology: Good Luck Getting Your Money Back!
- Tom Cruise asked hard questions by Oprah and preaches
- PSA Goofy Scientology and Scientologists say stupid things
- Marc Headley: Scientology Ambush at Int Base December 2014
- Church of Scientology and the Seven Feet of Binders
- Tom Cruise Combats Reporter In 60 Minutes Australia Interview
- Church of Scientology - Committee of Evidence Part 1
- Church of Scientology Non Enturbulation Order: It's Justice!
- Inside the Church of Scientology: what goes on (Los Angeles)
- Church of Scientology: "You are a bigot! You are a Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!"
- Church of Scientology Justifications Part 2: A Snake With Two Heads