The Indie 500
LRH cancelled the policy of disconnection in 1968 because it was destructive. David Miscavige restored it illegally. Help end the practice of forced disconnection by putting your name on the list.
InsanityIs defined as "the overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy."
L. Ron Hubbard
DisconnectionOCT 26, 2009: Tommy Davis told AP News,“The church doesn’t mandate disconnection with anybody." He also told John Roberts on CNN, “There’s no such thing as disconnection… There isn’t any such policy in the Church dictating who you can and cannot be in communication with, it just doesn’t happen.” LRH canceled disconnection in HCO PL 15 Nov 1968, Cancellation of Disconnection. Suggestion: Decide enough is enough and reconnect with old friends and family.
Order BookAmy Scobee's book, Scientology - Abuse at the Top was released on May 9th, 2010. It reveals the nightmare world of violence and abuse that she personally witnessed and experienced inside the Church of Scientology. Book design by Jeff Hawkins. Website by Steve Hall Creative. Click here to order. Kindle version available at Amazon.com
FREE Training Checksheets
Compiled by Dan Koon based on LRH's 1978 - 1987 checksheets on which tens of thousands of auditors were successfully trained. Learn more.
Purification Rundown CoAudit
Scn Drug Run Down CoAudit
Method One Word Clearing
Level V New Era Dianetics
Grad V Checksheet
Grad V Internship
7738 GA Highway 111 South
Cairo, GA 29828
Pricing based on 1970s rates.
#1 ON THE NEW YORK TIMES
First announced right here, the electronic (Kindle) edition of RUTHLESS, Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me by Ron Miscavige is #1 on the New York Times. This is the revealing story of David Miscavige's childhood and his dark path to the rotten core of the Church of Scientology as seen through the eyes of his own father. The book was co-written by Dan Koon who has posted many articles on this site under the pen name, "Joe Howard" and is intended against the vicious practice of "disconnection." The hardcover edition is currently #12 and the combined e-book and hardcover is #7. Look for the announcement in the Sunday, May 23, edition of the New York Times. Order your copy on Amazon.
Karen de la Carriere Blog
Scientology-cult.com is proud to welcome Karen de la Carriere and host her Surviving Scientology video blog aka "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the blog!" Discover fascinating details on how the Church of Scientology has become one of the world's most oppressive and corrupt organizations.
TESTIMONY OF MISCAVIGE CRIMES
Debbie Cook's Hearing
David Miscavige ordered a staffer to smack Debbie Cook, who did, knocking Debbie to the floor, and another to break her finger while she was at the Church's International Headquarters in 2007.
DEBBIE COOK: "We were made to do these confessions...one time in front of 100 people, yelling at you. I was put in a trash can, cold water poured over me, slapped. One time it went on for 12 hours...There were times I was accused of being a homosexual, a lesbian..."
Skeletons in the ClosetScn-cult welcomes new writer Janela Webster, ex-RTC:
"I am writing this to make it known my own personal experience with the physical and emotional abuse I either witnessed or experienced from David Miscavige, including forcing me to disconnect from my daughter when she was 14 years old..." Learn more...
Busted!Trying to police other people's religious beliefs leads nowhere because it's the wrong target. A belief is just a thought; it's not an action. Allow people to believe whatever they want. The correct target is criminality.
The reality of coerced abortions
In 1997, in response to the high volume of Scientology staff sent to have abortions, the head of Planned Parenthood in Riverside, CA (Janet Honn-Alex) said, "I just felt that it was strange that they would all make the same decision. Independent of their individual circumstances, they had all made the decision to have an abortion, no matter how old they were or how many children they already had. We found that almost unbelievable. And when we started asking more questions, in order to find out their individual motives, because we were suspicious, they stopped coming to us altogether."
Secret History of David Miscavigeby Gang of Five (New Author!)
"Miscavige got out a tire jack and went over the pay phone where Pat was waiting to call for help and smashed the public pay phone so it wouldn't work... Needless to say this scared the crap out of Gale. Then he grabbed her..." Learn more...
Spearheading a Rogue Church
by Mirror (New Author!)
"I happened to see Mr. Miscavige physically attack staff twice. Once he was furious with Ray Mithoff and shoved him so hard that Ray fell into a free-standing coat racks, and he and the rack came crashing down... And on the other occasion I saw Mr. Miscavige hit one of his own RTC staff in the stomach." Learn more...
MECHANISMS OF MISCAVIGE by T Paine
"There are exact mechanisms Miscavige has used and continues to use in order to dominate, control and enslave those around him..." Learn more...
What You Can Do"There is a time when real Scientologists have to stand up and recover their own sense of right and wrong. LRH defined it as personal integrity: having the courage to observe what you observe, and say what you have observed..." Learn more...
Who's OnlineWe have 81 guests online
- Scientology Non-Disconnection Policy
- New Scientology financial disclosures reflect the dire state of its chief drug rehab
- Why does Scientology have no sense of humor? Because seriousness is a sacrament
- Tony Ortega: The Church of Intimidation: Scientology stalks another ex-member on the taxpayer dime
- Scientology Inc: L. Ron Hubbard Never Appointed David Miscavige as his Successor (Mark Fisher)
- How Scientology’s smears of Ron Miscavige could end up a bigger problem for his son Dave
- ABC 20/20: Ron Miscavige
- One weird trick every Scientologist needs to learn for real ‘total freedom'
- Scientology’s Darkest Secrets Revealed By President’s Ex-Wife Karen de la Carriere
- Church of Scientology twitters for Prostitution
- Tony Ortega: Scientology attorney Bert Deixler writes a threat letter to Karen de la Carriere over T
- Church of Scientology 20 year Spokesman Mike Rinder reviews 2015 ~
- Church of Scientology Criminal acts "Above the Law" Lia's story Part 2 2/2
- Scientology Former Inspector General Jesse Prince 2/4 on Tom Cruise and Lisa Mcpherson
- Church of Scientology Criminal acts "Above the Law" Lia's story Part 1
- Church of Scientology Always Attack, Never Defend
- Church of Scientology former Executive Director International Bill Franks 2/5
- Leah Remini on ABC 20/20
- Church of Scientology President and me 4/4 and enforced abortions and Divorces
- Aaron Smith-Levin on Freeloader Bills, the State of Clear, and the Clear Cognition