I was a member of the Church of Scientology for decades and was married to the President of the Church of Scientology, Heber Jentzsch. Our son was Alexander Jentzsch. When I started to speak out publicly about abuses and horrific on-going violations of human rights within the Church, they retaliated by coercing my son to "disconnect" from me. Within 3 years, in 2012, he subsequently died of neglect while inside the Church. He was only 27 years old. To make matters worse, Church of Scientology executives blockaded me from seeing my own son's body and attending my own son's funeral. David Miscavige who has run the Church of Scientology for three decades is a corrupt evil psychopath responsible for the deaths of many people who, like my own son, succumbed to oppression. This blog has been established to protect the public by blowing a whistle of fire on CoS corruption, exposing their crimes and atrocities. Follow me on Facebook - Follow me on Twitter
Who's OnlineWe have 196 guests online
StatisticsContent View Hits : 7660569
- Joe Rogan Experience #947 - Ron Miscavige
- Church of Scientology is above the law
- Tom Cruise and Scientology Inc. Documentary ~one of the best made (Part 1)
- Church of Scientology Inc : There is no such thing as Disconnection!
- Church of Scientology and Treatment of Children in the RPF Gulag
- Church of Scientology: Gorilla, Bear, Obscene Dog and Heaven Implants
- Cult Expert Steven Hassan on the Church of Scientology
- Ron Miscavige Sr., father of Scientology leader David Miscavige – Part 1
- Church of Scientology and the Computer Kingdom of Chug
- Mike Rinder on Scientology Current Affairs
- Church of Scientology Justifications ~ Frightening Guru Devotion
- Church of Scientology ~~ The Scandal of IRS Tax Exemption Part 1
- Karen de la Carriere Interviewed by Channel 9 in Australia
- Claire Headley -- Escape from Scientology's Int Base Part 2
- Scientology Top Managers In Action
- Scientology Inc and Miscavige stop playing Intelligence
- Church of Scientology in Fear of "External Influences"
- BBC Radio interviews Karen de la Carriere
- NBC's Matt Lauer Today Show interviews Larry Wright (mirrored)
- Church of Scientology: "Culture of Blame"